First, let me introduce myself using some logical concepts. And, in oder to make it more interesting you should try identifying if the following points are: [S] Sentences, [T] Statements, [P] Predicates, or [I] Implications.
1. My name is Julian Garcia, and I am originally from Colombia. [S] [T] [P] [I]
2. I have taken a logic course in Colombia, at ICESI University. [S] [T] [P] [I]
3. If I haven't done one year of Uni in Colombia, I wouldn't have gotten into UofT. [S] [T] [P] [I]
4. Whenever I think of logic, I do it in Spanish. [S] [T] [P] [I]
5. I think my english is sufficient for doing well in CSC165. [S] [T] [P] [I]
6. I've put some thought into making this image, some of you may like it. [S] [T] [P] [I]
7. Everybody in the Americas think logically. (?) [S] [T] [P] [I]
8. At least one person knows that P => Q means the same in any language. [S] [T] [P] [I]
Before we continue with the next 5.75 points, think about this:
S(x) : x speaks spanish
T(y) : y has not taken any logic course in english
9. S(Julian) ^ T(Julian). [S] [T] [P] [I]
10. Julian speaks spanish. [S] [T] [P] [I]
11. I am also learning German, and it is fun! [S] [T] [P] [I]
Here, a diagram...
CSC165: The universe of all csc165 students
C: The set of all students who come from Cali, Colombia.
P: The set of all students who are majoring in Political Science.
12. I forgot to tell you, I am majoring in Political Science. [S] [T] [P] [I]
13. If you're good with Venn Diagrams, then you should know where I belong there. [S] [T] [P] [I]
+0.75 If you want to contact me, then send me an e-mail to jugar@gmail.com. [S] [T] [P] [I]


No comments:
Post a Comment