At this point of the course, my best isn't enough. I keep trying, and I try hard but it is not enough. I have met with friends, and I get the basic concepts. I understand the ideas, the proof structure. However, I do not feel ready for a final, and I am very insecure about the midterm.
Conjunction problem
For me it is still unclear what one should do when proving a conjunction. When one has an implication one knows that is it proven when from P you get to Q. Nonetheless, it is not clear to me how do I prove a conjunction or even a disjunction. I think, or I will assume -in conjunction- that both must be true in order to prove it true, and in disjunction I will assume that as long as one of components of it is true then the whole statement is true. I will do more research, and I will try and study even harder in order to do well on this course.
Assignment 2- Challenges
It has been a challenging assignment. Especially questions 1.2, and 1.3. They were based on the delta upsilon definition which for someone who hasn't taken mat137 may seem somehow intimidating. Moreover, this courses seems to favour those who have math knowledge which I consider pretty unfair. I know, this comment will get nowhere. I thought, anyway, it was important to mention. This is going to be the end of this post. No more, No more.
No comments:
Post a Comment