Friday, 10 October 2014
THE STRUCTURE
Proof Structure
This is something completely new for me. I have taken math, but the proofs were different as how I am being taught at the moment. The structure is very straight-forward, it is based on indentation...and so is python! Anyway, one could organize ones' structure however one wants. I notice that I like to start from the top, and then write the next line a the bottom, but the problem is that I would not know until what point I will run out of space.
Here is the basic structure:
Assume .........
Assume.......
Let (here you define your variables)
Prove! (here you do the proof!)
Then... (you show that you assumption is valid)
Then ... (here, you have proven the whole statement)
Well, as of now I know the structure but am I yet able to do proofs?
...with this question and 13.75 times, I will leave this post today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment